Instructions
- 1 SIGN UP WITH AVON. You can do this by logging onto http://www.yourAVON.com/rbartley . It only costs $10 to sign up which covers the cost of your first catalogs and materials. You will start off making 50% on your first 4 campains! This is a great offer! Plus you will have a whole team of seasoned Avon Reps. to help you along the way!
- 2 GET YOUR AVON WEBSITE. Avon offers free websites for their Reps. This is a great place to start. Log onto your account at youravon.com and go to the Web Office link. Avon makes it easy with pre-designed websites that they update. You never have to worry about your website because they do all the work. Make sure you add all your friends and families email addresses to your address book. Avon allows you to send out monthly emails to your friends annoucing special deals.
- 3 GET OUT YOUR CATALOGS. Place catalogs and flyers in any place that is high traffic. Avon offers products for everyone so try Doctors Offices, Gyms, Shopping Centers, Office Buildings, Daycares EVERYWHERE! The more catalogs you place, the more customers you will get.
- 4 TAKE TO THE STREETS. Walk through town on a nice day and talk to people. Offer catalogs and introduce yourself. Have samples on hand.
- 5 LOOK THE PART. Wear avon. Make yourself a personal advertisment. Wear the fragrance and jewlery that you are selling. I have women ask me all the time what scent I am wearing. This is great because it gives me a reason to bring up Avon.
- 6 SPREAD THE WORD. Tell others just like I am telling you right now. Avon works for me. I make great money each and every day. Because of this I am helping others do the same. For each new Rep you sign up you get a bonus. This is not a MLM. You simply get bonuses. It's great for that little extra something in your monthly check!
- 7 GET INVOLVED. Avon now offers fundraising so why not get involved. I hold fundraisers for local animal shelters, girl scouts, boy scouts, hospitals and more!
- 1
http://www.yourAVON.com/rbartley or email me @ avonmancalling@live.com
What are you WAITING for?????
No comments:
Post a Comment